1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tascam MP-BT1 Bass Trainer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JFN, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tascam MP-BT1 Bass Trainer (MP3 version)
    Original box, USB cable, warranty card.
    Includes a printed copy of the manual in a convenient binder.
    Excellent condition with the plastic film still over the display (very little use unfortunately).

$130 shipped in the CONUS and PayPal is fine.

BT1.
    BT2.
    BT3.

Specs from Tascam:

TASCAM MP-BT1
    This fun mobile bass trainer includes enough memory to store up to 240 songs. Bass parts can be slowed down, looped and even eliminated to help you to learn new riffs. Play back MP3s using Variable Speed Audition, which slows down the speed without changing the pitch, and sections can be seamlessly looped while practicing tricky passages. Songs can even be pitched up or down to match the tuning of your bass, so you don't have to re- tune for every song.

The bass input lets you to rock along with multi-effects, including a bass canceller so you can play along with your favorite bands. A tuner, metronome, and built-in rechargeable battery are also built- in. All of this is packed into an MP3 player smaller than a stomp box, so stuff it in your backpack, gig bag or back pocket and hit the road.

The MP-BT1 uses a high-speed USB connection to load up MP3s and charge the built-in battery (an optional power supply is also available). Zip through your MP3 collection using a data wheel, dedicated buttons and a graphical LCD display. A rechargeable 9-hour lithium ion battery is built into the unit, and an optional power supply is also available.

Put 240 songs in your gig bag with the MP-BT1, the first MP3 player for musicians.
    240-song memory capacity (based on average 4-minute MP3 encoded at 128kbps)
    Variable Speed Audition changes the speed of the MP3 playback without changing the pitch
    Pitch control in 1% steps so you don't have to re-tune
    Seamless looping for practicing tricky passages
    High-impedance 1/4" bass input
    Built-in multi effects for Bass
    Bass Canceller on MP3 Playback
    Bass range Booster & Enhancer on MP3 playback
    1/8" Headphone output
    Built-in rechargeable battery with 9-hour reserve
    128x64 graphic LCD display
    USB jack
    Auto Power Off and Hold function
    Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.1" x 4.3" x 1" (78 x 110 x 25.5 mm) excluding protrusions
    Weight: 7.8 ounces (220g) including lithium ion battery

2. doktorfeelgood

doktorfeelgood layin' it down like pavement Supporting Member

Bump for a great unit.... I wish I had some extra ducats. I've been wanting one of these since the top on my older CD-BT1 II
    broke. But it's still useable and I guess I'll have to let this one pass. )-(

3. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    PM

4. mikeyswood

mikeyswood Banned

Jul 22, 2007
    Cincinnati OH
    Luthier of Michael Wayne Instruments
    Have you used it? How have you liked it?

5. UncleFluffy

UncleFluffy

Mar 8, 2009
    California
    Head Tinkerer, The Flufflab
    I have one of these. If you don't have one of these, buy this. It will make you happy.

;)

6. It works fine and I like it. I would plug in by bass and play along with MP3 tracks through the phones. The ability to mix the level of my bass with the track is nice. There are features that allow you loop a section of a song to help learning phrases and sections. You can also slow down a song without altering the pitch, but I never used that feature. I mostly just played along with songs I was working on as a way to practice without disturbing the family. It hasn't been getting any use lately so I thought I'd let it go.

John

7. tito0515

tito0515

Aug 21, 2008
    PMd

8. SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.