1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tascam MP-BT1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ifix230, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tascam MP-BT1 bass trainer...works great, no functional issues, just some minor scratches from use. This is the mp3 version that is hard to find. Included is the optional AC charger. I love this thing but I have switched to using the iPad. ...price reduced... $65 shipped to CONUS. Paypal preferred. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1382410757.515351.

2. 1dreday

1dreday Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2009
    does this just remove the bass or can it also remove the vocal or lead ect. i've been looking for something like this that will slow down songs ect. but also remove guitar keyboards

3. It can't remove guitar or vocal but you can boost or cut certain frequencies to help isolate the part you want. The ability to slow down songs without changing the pitch is a big plus when learning a tough passage. Also, it can loop that tricky passage over and over until it's drilled in your head.

4. Great practice tool!

5. This includes the optional AC charger, which was a $30 add on.

6. Price reduced!

7. Pm'd

8. And another pm

9. PM's replied

10. Any interest?

11. PRICE REDUCED! Ok, one last try before off to the 'bay. Previous ones here have gone for $50 but one had cracks and another missing cables. This one looks good, works great, and has the addition of the correct Tascam AC power cable/charger so you don't have to charge through the computer...gotta be worth $65 shipped.

12. Stone Soup

Stone Soup

Dec 3, 2012
    PM

13. And SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.