1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tascam Porta 07

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JonnyAngle, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyAngle

JonnyAngle Dropping Acid Pedal Etching .com Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    DroppingAcidPedalEtching.com
    Kick it old school 90's style. This is a high speed 4 track recorder. The colorful knobs are only the icing on the cake. This has recorded many-a-demos for me and other projects, but it's time for me to go to the early 2000's technology wise.
    Sold locally
    I may have a stack of unused tapes from the dollar store that I'll throw in for free if I can find them. Not my picture, but identical.

Full disclosure: The 000 reference button is broken, but it can still be pushed with a pen, speaker jack, pick, etc.

[​IMG]

2. JonnyAngle

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    I think I have a more realistic price right now.

3. JonnyAngle

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    Bump. I have the manual and tapes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.