1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tasteless humor tidbit O'The Day:

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fitbass3p, Sep 29, 2008.

1. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
  2. we get up early to beat the crowds :D

3. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Blimey.

Crowd control people can be vicious little critters, private security and police. I was at Leeds Festival one year and there were some rioting. However, many people were being fairly peaceful and sitting on a hill (me included). However, the private riot control security decided to advance causing most of us to have to get away rather quickly. A guy who was a bit slower was taken down and kicked repeatdly by one of the guards...this is all right in front of me. It was pretty brutal.

4. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    Jack Boots

5. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I lol'd hard. People need to quit whining and learn how to take a joke. God forbid that this isn't really a police brutality case and not just a bunch of sissies who complain after they break the rules.

6. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    Too true.

As much grief as the Denver PD took before the convention, they deserve to have a laugh about it.

7. Funkdrawer4

Funkdrawer4 Registered Abuser

You guys had it easy..We had the RNC convention here...THe cops were awsome here,they did a great job.Many Kudos to them.We are still sorting them out( protesters)

8. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Uh, what do you mean, sorting them out?

I mean, granted, its not like the right to peaceful protest and assembly is guaranteed anywhere...:rolleyes: