Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ThumbyAche, Feb 11, 2006.

1. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Denver, Colorado
    Any guy's out there with wives trying to coax them into getting tatoo's?:meh: Who gave in and what did you end up getting?
  2. XIbanez4lifeX

Nov 15, 2005
    Be carefull where you go now a days. A bunch of tattoo parlor's spring up and go out of business. Some dudes don't do extensive cleaning of thier equipment, which can lead to hepititus, hiv and god knows what else. Stick with people who have been around for a long time and get some references.

It is a bloody process and a bit uncomfortable but strangley addicting.
  3. Keeaumoku

Dec 29, 2004
    You appear to be a man who's done his homework... good for you! My day job... I own a medical supplies wholesale distributorship. Medicine and healthcare related topics are subjects with which I know a thing or two... and you, sir, are right on the spot with your post!

I have my salesguys calling on tattoo parlors for the very reasons you've stated. We are able to provide them with any and all the disinfectant solutions, which are really only a stop-gap 'band-aid' type measure. What these so-called 'artists' truly need to do is invest in autoclave machines, or other, more expensive table-top sterilization machines... which my company is fully capable of providing. Trouble is... they ain't cheap! We've tried to get these 'artists' to consider sharing the cost between some of their individual parlors... what we call here in the islands: a hui... We have been successful in getting three parlors to see the light, and spring the $$ for a table-top machine. One step at a time... I suppose... :rolleyes: