1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Taylor AB-3 (Bubinga) for $900 !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by damianerskine, Feb 22, 2008.

1. damianerskine

damianerskine

Jun 15, 2005
    Portland, or
    Endorsing artist: Skjold basses,Zon basses,Aguilar,D'Addario,GruvGear
    I need to drum up some quick cash and haven't been using this bass professionally. (and I have plenty for dinking around at home ;)

Beautiful Taylor AB-3 with Bubinga body and back. Sounds wonderful!
    Fishman pickup inside and EQ.

There is a flaw in it, tho. It got left near a window years ago and the sun was beating down on it and the seam popped in the back. It never affected the tone or integrity of the instrument, and you can't even really notice unless you push on the back and you can see the seperation, but it does affect the value unless you had it fixed. I've included a pic. of the back, but you still can't really see it... here are the pix, feel free to hit me up with any questions and I'll check back regularly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :bassist:

2. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    Give me a call 530 591-7526 thanks going to be away from the computer for a while

3. that didnt take long

4. pmed

5. dustdbass6

dustdbass6 Alembic User

Apr 24, 2007
    Livermore, California
    Is there a hardshell case with the bass? I've always wanted just to play one of these but never have gotten my hands on one. Taylor stopped making them right?

6. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    They come with a reinforced gig bag of types! Don't know if it comes with it, but this baby is mine!

7. dustdbass6

dustdbass6 Alembic User

Apr 24, 2007
    Livermore, California
    LUCKY! Ah, and your up in Chico too...dang. I could go for some Hula's right about now.

8. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    Money Sent, and I'll be at the Sierra Nevada Brewery!