1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Taylor acoustic bass AB 2 Steve Klien

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Wannabass, Oct 16, 2009.

1. If anyone is interested shoot me an offer. This is one of the smoothest playing best feeling basses made, electric or acoustic. Work of art. Comes with case. Made in 1999, original strings, mint condition. Shoot me a message for more pictures. $1800 plus shipping if needed...
    Thanks, WB

2. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

You HAVE to post a price say the rule-men. Oh, and I'm interested.

3. funkucan'ttouch

funkucan'ttouch Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2007
    west virginia
    please post a price... super interested!!!!

4. Yeah, I need a price on this!

5. Sorry, was beat, $1800 plus shipping if needed but would much rather meet up...Two just went on the bay for 1925 and 2200 plus shipping. Will never loose money on it but thats not really the point..

6. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    What pickup and preamp is in the bass?

7. Thats a good question. I dont know. There are two knobs on the upper body above the neck joint for volume and tone. The pick up is built into the body under the bridge. The panel on the bottom is where the battery is.

I hate looking at this bass as it makes it all the harder to sell it. Steve is still making them hotter.

http://www.kleinguitars.com/kleinacousticguitars.htm

Thanks for asking.

8. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Nice link!

9. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    If I recall correctly from when I was looking at them, the Taylors have a Fishman pickup and EQ.

Mike

10. One Bass Short

One Bass Short Seeking to better my collection Gold Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Any interest in a brand new Taylor 110ce acoustic/electric guitar plus cash. The guitar is worth about $700.

11. No Thanks, Bass only for me..

12. Michael91109

Michael91109

Oct 31, 2009
    Is it still available? 5:45 CST Oct 31

13. Michael91109

Michael91109

Oct 31, 2009
    Wannabass,
    Provided that it is still available and in excellent condition I would like to purchase for your $1800 plus shipping. Please reply one way or the other.

14. Sorry, dont get to check everyday, still available, PM sent

15. Sold to Michael91190
    Thanks to everyone that inquired.
    WB