1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders(????...)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Whousedtoplay, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Whousedtoplay

Whousedtoplay

May 18, 2013
    TEXAS
    Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders(????...).
    She is the first female on the list at number six.
    Others on the list include Apple CEO Tim Cook and Pope Francis.

President Obama did not make the cut.

"These extraordinary men and women are transforming business, government, philanthropy, and so much more. Here, our second annual list."
    The World's 50 Greatest Leaders - Fortune

2. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    take me to your leader... ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, whatever

3. Gaolee

Gaolee Official leathers tester and crash dummy

Tim Cook is #1 and LeBron James is on the list at all? Apparently there are some mind altering drugs I missed out on.

4. Stewie26

Stewie26 Supporting Member

I did not see Hillary on the list. Maybe Taylor should run for president.:D

5. 48thStreetCustom

48thStreetCustom

Nov 30, 2005
    Colorado
    I don't even feel like she's really in charge of her own career.

6. sparkyfender2

sparkyfender2

Nov 25, 2013
    What? No Kardashians?

7. slobake

slobake resident ... something Supporting Member

I think she should marry Johnny Cash then she would be Taylor Swift-Cash. Or maybe she could marry Robert De Niro then she would be Taylor Swift-De Niro.
    Hey how about Robert Walker? Then she would be Taylor Swift-Walker or better still she could marry Usian Bolt then she would be Taylor Swift-Bolt. In fact he might want to take that name on to. Just think of it. Usian Swift-Bolt. Yeah that would work.
    My mind boggles at the possibilities here.

8. slobake

slobake resident ... something Supporting Member

Or she could marry James Taylor then she would be Taylor Swift-Taylor. If she wanted she could even be Taylor Taylor.

9. placedesjardins

placedesjardins

May 7, 2012
    Leader of what?

10. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Supporting Member

In our current setup the leader isn't the wisest, the most skilled, educated, intelligent or successful at leading a country.
    It's just the guy with the biggest wallet, since money leads our world.

11. Root 5

Root 5

Nov 25, 2001
    Canada, eh!
    I think all that's being acknowledged here is that when T-Swizzle speaks, millions of young people listen.

12. Dale D Dilly

Dale D Dilly Monster

Jul 1, 2008
    Is a can of coca-cola a leader because a lot of people consume it and celebrate its marketing? I don't see how a branded product like Taylor Swift qualifies as a leader of real people.

Rocker949 likes this.
  13. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    just from casual observation I'd say smart phones rule the world at the moment.