TB Atlanta: Check in time!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Gard, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Just want to get a headcount folks - if you're gonna be at Hammy's Happy Hacienda on the 15th, let's see yer name in this thread!

Thanks y'all, and lookin' forward to watchin' everyone else drink the snakewine again (I'm STILL not touchin' that stuff :p)
  2. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    I'll be there.

Bringing with me:
    4 Curbows, 1 Fender, 1 DeArmond
    Mesa Walkabout
    1 Aguilar GS112
    1 EA 1x8
    a couple of effects
    7 bass stand
  3. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification

One of these times I'm going to come back.....
  4. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    I and my lovely wife will be in attendance.

I will be bringing my daion fourstring and my carvin 6 string fretless and maybe my stingray. as well as my sadowsky preamp for woodchuck.

also hammy let me know what you need me and the wife to make (and by make i mean pick up at kroger.... most things dont do well 4 hours then overnight!) and bring to the pahty.

maybe of those who are comin in town the night before we can get together and enjoy some "adult" beverages and watch some local music?
  5. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    I, too, will not be making it up, yet again. We've got a gig out of town the night before, then I've got some tests at school the next monday and tuesday. :(

Y'all have fun, and of course we'll be expecting pics.
  6. JohnL

Sep 20, 2000
    Grayson, GA
    I'm in, maybe I'll be sporting the new "Got Bass?" tee that I just received yesterday!.:D
  7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i'll be there, with bells on. and all 10 conklins. :D and as an added bonus, my band is coming too :D this will be our first time playing in front of people in a couple of years (yeah, sad, i know).
  8. bassmonkeee

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Noted (Bassmonkee makes sure he includes ear plugs on list :p)

Actually, I just wanted to say I'm bringing name tags. Dorky, I know. But, this way everyone can have their screen name AND real name. Makes sense to me--some of these screen names are a little silly. I mean, "john turner," who thinks up this stuff?!?:D
  9. I'll be there. With my new Curbow. :D And my beloved Reverend, Alembic Exploiter, and Ovation Magnum.
  10. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I'll be there.

Bringing? Uh...well...That is to say...
    I personally have nothing of note or interest to bring, so I might bring my Kingston to muck about on, and feel shame on, but other than that, I think I'm traveling light.

If only I had that Roscoe I'm hankerin' after...:(
  11. xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    I'm trying my best to get there, hoping it works out.

Can't decide what to bring though...
    any requests? I guess I'd bring my new FBB at least.

what should I bring witme?
  12. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    hey xush, i'd bring the vbass too - that would be cool to try out.

shoot, bring em all! :D
  13. bassmonkeee

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    What should you bring with you? I believe the answer is "Yes." :D

I'd love to check out the FBBs, the F Bass, and the Rics. Other than that, bring what fits in the car/van/truck. Heck, JT's bringing 10, and I'm bring six, so don't feel bad about overdoing it. ;)
  14. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    what he said ---^

we need to go for high score, with the most basses in one house ever.
  15. xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    thanks for the help so-far. John, your RMC's will drive the Roland, yah?

guess I won't be travelling by motorcycle...
  16. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    well, crap guys...the us marshals will be showing up for some fun here at bangor that weekend (jackasses). jeez! i was so looking forward to tell everyone nyah! i flew 3k miles!! na na na na naaaaa! it's a good thing the navy refunded the cost of my plane ticket! oh well, i'll have to save the "24 empty missile tubes, a mushroom cloud and it's miller time" t-shirts for the next one...i have some really cool strategic weapons facility glass steins, coffee mugs, pens, and zippos (for the smoker types) to give away, too...have fun guys! oh yeah, video tape john's band for me, will ya? and save me one of those sneak preview lord only albums, too, while you're at it ;) i'm sure there will be pics aplenty, so i'm looking forward to seeing the mischief on here.
  17. I think I can make it. Don't know where though. I really don't have any interesting basses, maybe I'll bring my Warwick Fortress because 1) they dont make them anymore, and 2) it's all maple! Ever seen a Warwick with a maple neck?
  18. I'm gonna make a post with a list of what I need for you guys to bring. It will all center around what I'm planning for the main dish course. Don't worry, it'll be well rounded so even the vegians amongst us can feel welcome. I'm still compiling in my head but I'll try to get it posted tonight when I get home.
  19. Stachio

Stachio Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2002
    I think I should be able to make it. I almost forgot about this.
    I'm just going to be unoriginal and bring the Lightwave again.
    Should I bring the 210 XST + SM-400S or will this be overkill ?
    Oh yeah, when does it start again ?
  20. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I got an email from Virgin today. I'm in the studio from 9pm til 7am for the next 2 weeks, so it looks like you guys might be a rodent short. :mad: :(
    However, if you guys wanna drop by Level Heads Studios, feel free.