1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TB Census?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Flyingaero, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Yea

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nay?

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Flyingaero

Flyingaero

Jan 12, 2010
    I wonder if we could have a census for the active members of TB. It would have the usual questions like Age, Country, state/province, sex, ethnicity, and like # of basses per household. I [DEL]am[/DEL] feel so young and inexperienced sometimes while browsing through. We can even throw in something like weight to throw people off. It should be completely annonomous of course

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

bc

3. Papersen

Papersen

Mar 22, 2002
    I like the idea.
    There are many inactive members and I guess the Members list could be cleaned up too.

4. Tho there are easier ways to clear out the inactive members. (ie delete accounts which have been inactive for X-months, or inactive for however long with less than a certain number of posts or whatnot)

5. Flyingaero

Flyingaero

Jan 12, 2010
    It could be a chance to clean out inactive members but also to find out more about the current members

6. well if everyone fills out their profile you can just look at those if you're ever curious about someone.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2020