Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TB exclusive....pictures of roomates filthy room!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I don't know if any of you remember my rant about my discusting slob roomate, but I have finally taken some pictures of his bedroom.

Most of this is food and garbage he leaves around the apartment. I got sick of being his maid so I just started tossing all the crap he leaves around the apartment into his room. Originally my idea is that he would pick it up if I put it in his room. But this kid dosn't clean a dam thing, so about 4 months buildup of filth is the result. (Yes, he actually spends time in this room, and he has a girlfriend, but she dosn't vist the apartment)

**Note the chunk of Wendys hamburger (4 months old), empty garbage cans, empty closet, and the great diversity of food and garbage**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ok, I'm gonna go puke now...

Leigh

3. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    i dunno what you are talking about, sounds like YOU are the one with the problem :eyebrow:

slick :smug:

4. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Heh, try walking by the room with the door open. I constantly have to keep it closed out of embarassment.

I would have told him to clean it, but it's his room and I guess he can do what he wants. Plus it was becoming a parady with me and my friends. Everytime friends would come over we would always go in his room and laugh. All that old food can't be sanitary though.

5. spyingcracker

spyingcracker

May 27, 2004
    Duct tape his door and window shut, but first disconnect his phone line, so he can't call for help! Put biohazard signs on his door. Then when he asks why, tell him that there are 15000 different species of deadly diseases living in his room, and you will sue if you catch one.

6. The Magic Cards are a dead giveaway.

Anyone and everyone I have known who played Magic had a discusting room.

7. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Oh god, I HATE magic cards. Such a stupid game and a waste of money. This kid has more cards then you could ever imagin. I had to get a giant box to throw them all in.

8. Why does your roommate have hangers? I'd take them.

Oh yeah...

EEEWWWWWWWWW

Malboros ;)

9. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    Anyone who has been a member of a college fraternity should be immune to those photos. The thing I would be worried about are insects. Tell him that his slob collection has attracted unwanted guests and that he has to clean up for a thorough debugging. What about a letter or email campaign? Give us just enough info to make it very clear that you have allies! TB Avengers, Attack!

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    anyone else notice that the bed is fairly well made?

This is what happens when guys move out, and mom isn't around to tell them to live like a human being, not a damned pig...

Luckily, my mom DOES NOT clean my room.... she throws **** out... so i keep it clean.

11. odie

odie Supporting Member

Can you move?? Can you tell your landlord or manager??

12. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    The one thing I absolutely cannot stand is leaving good items out. Coke cans and beer bottles are one thing, but plates with food on them drive me crazy. My roommate can get kind of sloppy (I can as well, especially around finals), but the one thing I have to insist on is no dirty dishes out. I don't understand how people can stand them.

13. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    I'm a self admitted slob but all that old food is just nasty! The clothes and stuff whatever but the mold and stink from rotting food and garbage :spit:

14. Pause

Pause

Jun 4, 2003
    Miami, FL
    wow, that is a mess. my roommate is just an inconsiderate moron who leaves the door open to burglars

15. sbskates

sbskates

Jun 13, 2004
    grab them chicken bones and rub em on ya fingers and play some jaco
    riffs!!!!!!

16. Sweet monkey - that is a trashed crib fo sho.

Makes our (messy) home look like a primped palace fit for royalty :D .

17. jade

jade

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    Wow, you got me beat. I was going to complain about my flatmate's room, but you win. My flatmate likes to leave dirty dishes laying around too. I found a dirty dish on the couch behind a pillow, I'm pretty sure it's been there for more then a week. The only problem I have with that, besides the smell, is that they are usually MY dishes.

18. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Hmmm...my room's pretty bad, but all I have to say to that is..."Wow."

19. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Does anyone else find it funny that there is absolutely nothing in the actual garbage can. Dude, kick that guy out. That room is a health/fire hazard.

20. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Actually he is moving back home because I guess he dosn't like the college life here and he wants to be with his girlfriend. What girl would date someone like that??

Furthermore he dosn't do any dishes, and he leaves pots and pans laying around in strange places. Leaves food out, dosn't change garbage in kitchen, and often leaves the door open.

Thank god he's gone.