Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TB Libertarian Party!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by apoodangle, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So yea, this is the official Talkbass Libertarian Party Thread. if you wish to join, just say so. currently there is... me, as chairman.

~Dan

READ THE FORUM RULES. I'm sure it was just your common sense that wasnt working today when you wrote that post and thread. So I will give a warning. But it will be your only warning. Just for the record I am getting sick of the swearing in OT and through out TB.

2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    [​IMG]

^apoondangle^

and in before the close...

3. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Let's take bets to see which mod gets to this thread first. I bet it's going to be Odie, he's a really fast mod. Anyone else?

4. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I think you should delete this thread, if you want any chance of ever coming back here again.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Second, but I abdicated.

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    third, but I gave at the office:meh:

It's like watching water hit rocks :D

7. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Or rocks hit water.

8. odie

odie Supporting Member

DAN READ THE FORUM RULES. I'm sure it was just your common sense that wasnt working today when you wrote that post and thread. So I will give a warning. But it will be your only warning. Just for the record I am getting sick of the swearing in OT and through out TB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.