Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TBers in Chicago and Boston! Test out Lakland's new preamp/pups and get free stuff!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Eilif, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Eilif

Eilif Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2001
    Chicago
    www.lakland.com

"If you're in Chicago, you can on Feb. 18 and if you're near Boston you can on Feb. 25"

The information is on the lakland website with a link to the dudepit forums for complete information, but the basics is this:
    If you come and test/evaluate the new Lakland pickups and preamps, you will get a free set of strings. If you bring an active bass to compare, you get two free sets of strings or a free strap!

The one in Chicago is at the Lakland factory, and that alone is enough to get me to go!

2. Eilif

Eilif Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2001
    Chicago
    Cool, anyone going to the Boston GTG post over there. It looks like that thread is all east coasters.

Is anyone from the midwest going to go to the Chicago testing? (besides myself):confused:

3. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I've actually been thinking of running in to see Dan...been a while since I've been by the shop. However, if it's going to be a circus, I might pass on a set of strings (which I don't really need :smug: ) to go on a less hectic day. We'll see..... ;)