TC Electronic announces major overhall of Toneprint app!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gjbassist, Apr 13, 2018.

2. symbolic_acts

symbolic_acts

May 24, 2004
    wow finally listening to the fans. good stuff

3. farace

farace Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2016
    Connecticut USA
    Yahoo, no more complaints of (in the SpectraComp) "I'd love this TonePrint if I could only shut off the make-up gain."

alack likes this.
  4. alack

alack

Nov 20, 2000
    Florida
    :hyper:

5. Bassbeater

Bassbeater Guest

Sep 9, 2001
    A little voice in the back of my head keeps telling me this type of pedal is the future of many pedals in general.

6. As much as i loved the sounds i got out of my tone printable pedals, i had nothing but problems with all of them. Started acting funny in different ways, not holding tone prints, factory prestets disappeared etc. But might get some in the future again... loved the spectra comp after some tweaking.

7. alack

alack

Nov 20, 2000
    Florida
    Having trouble with the app. It crashes when beaming. When I tap “user” to access my own TonePrint it crashes. When I tap “library” or “templates” neither the SpectraComp or HelixPhaser appear in the list (the two I own and need access to). This is frustrating to the point of where I’m considering going to a simple analog phaser and comp. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. Doesn’t help.

8. lupien

lupien

Aug 17, 2008
    Ottawa, Canada
    I too am having issues as of yesterday. SpectraComp isn't in my list either. Wrote the support an email and waiting on a response.

alack likes this.
  9. alack

alack

Nov 20, 2000
    Florida
    Thanks so much for the reply. It’s a relief to know it’s not just me. Hopefully TC will deal with it quickly.

10. farace

farace Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2016
    Connecticut USA
    It's still showing on mine, but I don't know when it last updated. It shows version 3.1.01, build 1411.

11. lupien

lupien

Aug 17, 2008
    Ottawa, Canada
    I'm at the latest version, 4.1.09. hopefully just a glitch they'll fix

12. farace

farace Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2016
    Connecticut USA
    Maybe I shouldn't update! I thought it happened automatically.

13. lupien

lupien

Aug 17, 2008
    Ottawa, Canada