1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TC Electronic BC410 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jarrydee, Aug 6, 2012.

1. jarrydee

jarrydee

Oct 22, 2011
    Michigan
    Cab is in great shape, only out of my house 2 times, is like 6 months old. It does have a feb little bumps but nothing big!I just want something different to use with my new SVT, I have the original box and paperwork that came with it also. I will ship this if I have to at buyers expense, it weighs about 60 pounds!, I can also meet in the middle if not to far! I am in Bay City Michigan, right next to Saginaw, hour and a half from Detroit!

500 watts
    24"W x 26"H x 17"D=Aprox.
    60 lb.
    4-ohm impedance

$350.00

trying to find a better camera, this ipod is all I have at the moment so sorry about the pics

Attached Files:

2. jarrydee

jarrydee

Oct 22, 2011
    Michigan
    bump

3. A real great guy to deal with! Bump :)

4. jarrydee

jarrydee

Oct 22, 2011
    Michigan
    Thanks Mortification78

5. Nice Cab here fellas, only 6 months old! Bump

6. jarrydee

jarrydee

Oct 22, 2011
    Michigan
    Thanks!! I may just keep it now that I am sending back the SVT Cl and getting a SVT 7 pro!

7. IMHO the SVT 4 Pro has more to offer, great tube sound (12AX7s x 3) and a load of features!

8. jarrydee

jarrydee

Oct 22, 2011
    Michigan
    I also though about that one, I think the hype got a hold of me! I really wish I did not have to send back my SVT CL, but it is messed up and they have no more in stock for a long time!

9. jarrydee

jarrydee

Oct 22, 2011
    Michigan
    bump

10. OlarteNovilla

OlarteNovilla Banned

May 15, 2012
    Etobicoke, Ontario
    thats a good price i think.

ON

11. jarrydee