1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD TC Electronic BH550

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rustylunchbox, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Rustylunchbox

Rustylunchbox

Aug 21, 2013
    Price:
    $425
    I am selling my used but in great condition TC Electronic BH550 bass head. It is 550 watts and is very lightweight. It has different effects that can be downloaded from an app on your phone. You can have any 2 effects loaded at once. The amp has a balanced xlr output, aux input and headphone output for jamming along to a song or quietly practicing. I am also including a micro usb cable to update the firmware of the amp. Free shipping (U.S. only including Alaska and Hawaii). That's about it, thanks for checking out my listing :) 20171110_132649.jpg 20171110_132522.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    NigelD likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021