1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TC Electronic BH800 +/- $$$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kmon, Jun 18, 2017.

1. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Price:
    hey all! Looking to trade my 2 week old TC Electronic BH800 for a Mesa D800,D800+ even better, an Ampeg PF800, Ampeg SVT -7 or similar. +/- cash if needed.

About the BH800:

500W at 8ohm/800W at 4 ohm and loud as sh**.

Toneprint: the effects are excellent, really excellent, and they switch out of the 2 slots in seconds wirelessly via your phone. It's amazingly cool and handy. The SpectraComp and some of the overdrive patches sound fantastic.

Built in tuner is very nice. Love that about the TC heads.

Purchased 2 weeks ago, and yeah I could return it but that's a hassle and involves some substantial turnaround time, so I'm trying TB first. This thing is mint, comes in the original box with all box candy. I really, really like it and I'm fine if it sticks around but I'm feeling the itch to try a bunch of new stuff...I'm in a gear tweaking phase and the GAS is fierce.

Let me know what ya have, really looking to stay up around 800 watts, but I'm open minded and god knows I love to hear from y'all.

Thanks!

tce-bh800-front.png

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. moogieotter

moogieotter Custom Title

Jun 16, 2009
    Duluth, GA
    These are nice. GLWS!

3. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    trade with a Genz Benz Shuttle 600 (600 watts - close).

Lenny

4. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    GREAT amps, the shuttles, I've played them all and the shuttlemaxs too!! Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna pass, looking to try something new at this point.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021