SOLD TC Electronic Blacksmith w/footswitch and rackmount case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by coryt, Dec 8, 2014.

1. coryt

coryt Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    Price:
    tc blacksmith.jpg

I've had this posted a few times and had no takers. I need to sell this ASAP to fund another gear purchase. An amp I've always dreamed of having has come up for sale, and I need to move on it quick.

That being said, I'm lowering the price on my Blacksmith to $1000 SHIPPING INCLUDED TO ANYWHERE IN NORTH AMERICA. but I need to sell it before this weekend, and I need to be payed via Paypal.

I bought it off Ebay a few years ago, but shortly after I got it I got a few other amps which I like and this has seen very little use. I've kept it in a rack mount case since the day I got it, and have only gigged it twice. It works perfectly with no issues at all. The optional footswitch which controls the tuner/mute and preset select is included. The rackmount case is also included, although one latch is broken. Of course it wll be packed very well.

I don't have a lot of feedback on TB, but all of it is positive! My ebay ID is Wormser1969, you can check out my feedback there, it's also all positive.

2. coryt

coryt Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    Bump

3. gelinas666

gelinas666 Guest

Sep 8, 2009
    Interested.. Check your mail.. Sent one on Kijiji...

4. coryt

coryt Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    SOLD