No longer available TC Electronic Blood Moon Phaser Pedal - LAST PRICE DROP!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FilterFunk, Aug 21, 2018.

1. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Price:
    $33
    Yx9Vvfj.jpg
    vqkFL7q.jpg
    TbhmXGH.jpg
    Up for sale is a TC Electronic Blood Moon Phaser pedal. Here’s the product info:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/BLOOD-MOON-PHASER/p/P0CAR#googtrans(en|en)

Check out YouTube for demos!

The Depth and Feedback controls allow the Blood Moon to go well beyond the typical Small Stone/Phase 90 phase shifter tones. This is a very cool and versatile phaser, but it’s just not my flavor. It’s in excellent, gently-used condition. Someone put a piece of tape on the back of the pedal and tried to pull it off (I’m not the original owner). There is a little bit of sticky residue, but of course it doesn’t affect the operation of the pedal at all; just mentioning it to be accurate. The pedal comes with the original box, but no manual. My camera doesn’t do colors very well; the pedal is orange. I'm also posting this on The Gear Page, so first come, first served!

I REALLY HATE DROPPING THE PRICE SO LOW ON SUCH A HIGH-QUALITY PEDAL, BUT I CAN'T STAND HAVING A PEDAL SITTING AROUND UNUSED. AT THIS POINT, I'M JUST TRYING TO CLEAR $20 AFTER SHIPPING AND PP FEE. IF YOU WANT IT, NOW'S THE TIME!

$33 PAID THROUGH PAYPAL AND SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 USA STATES

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    On to eBay...thanks for looking!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021