1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC Electronic Introduces Ditto X4 Looper

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Jan 25, 2016.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    TC Electronic announces Ditto X4 Looper, the latest addition to their popular line of looper pedals.

Ditto X4 Looper is the next natural development in TC Electronic's famed Ditto Looper series. It takes the ease-of-use and pristine audio quality of the original, and adds 2 loop tracks, 2 loop modes, 7 loop FX, loop decay, MIDI Sync/CC, loop import/export and stereo I/O to the equation for unprecedented creative possibilities.

Features:

• Dirt simple looping
    • Dual loop tracks
    • Serial and Sync mode
    • 7 loop FX (incl. Tape Stop, Hold, Fade, Reverse etc.)
    • Loop decay
    • Dedicated stop button
    • MIDI Sync and CC
    • Loop import/export
    • Stereo I/O
    • True Bypass
    There's enough inspiring options on tap to satisfy even the most hardened loop aficionados. With the option of running the two loops simultaneously or interchangeably, musicians will be able to create everything from otherworldly soundscapes to fully fledged songs in a matter of seconds. Whereas the 7 loop FX and loop decay offer the option for keeping the composition interesting and continually evolving.

The hardcore live loopers are also being catered to with MIDI Sync and control, and Stereo I/O for larger than life loops that's perfectly in sync with ones backing tracks.

There's no doubt that Ditto X4 Looper will quickly become the canvas for a multitude of future sonic masterpieces!
    unnamed (1).jpg

Farrin D likes this.
  2. Szyszaczek

Szyszaczek

Sep 5, 2014
    IMHO loopers are more usefull with electric guitar than bass, but add TC tripple delay and the results could be pure madness

SirMjac28 likes this.
  3. Gah ... I just picked up an EHX 22500 dual stereo looper, and seeing this gives me a slight tinge of buyer's remorse.

4. Brio

Brio

Mar 10, 2013
    Kansas City
    Retailing at?

5. Brio

Brio

Mar 10, 2013
    Kansas City
    Nevermind, just learned how to Google. $249

SirMjac28 and thehangingmist like this.
  6. I recently bought a TC Flashback x4 Delay/looper mainly because it was the only looper that I could find in a small size with MIDI capabilities....Seeing this, I think a change is in order!!

SirMjac28 likes this.
  7. the Ditto 2x is excellent. and this version looks awesome.

8. Big Hoss

Big Hoss Up note, down note, blue note, brown note...

Interesting. Now that TC Electronics is under the Music Group (Behringer) corporate umbrella, I am wondering if that is going to impact their sales on this pedal.

9. Logic_11

Logic_11

Nov 22, 2015
    Atlantic Ocean
    Awesome!

10. Any comparisons with this and a Boomerang III?

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020