1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC ELECTRONIC MINI CHORUS. WHAT DO YOU THINK MY FRIENDS ?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gary mitchell, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Are any you male and female bass players using the TC Electronic Mini chorus pedal. To me I can't hear it all that well even using it alone. I have all three knobs cranked open. Is it worth keeping or getting rid of it. in the picture its not wide open. What do you think of this pedal my awesome bass friends. Could it be how i have my board set up. And again thanks for your awesome advice. IMG_20181008_204115737.

2. tfer

tfer

Jan 1, 2014
    Load a dif
    Load a different TonePrint into it. The Duff chorus works well on bass.

hbabels likes this.
  3. I had one and found the same thing - I didn’t mess with the TonePrints, but instead I sold it.

4. I used one for a few years. Never had any issues like that. Check out some of the bass tone prints. I used the JMJ one. It was great. I keep it around for a backup.

5. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    I have one and I have no issues using it on stage or during rehearsal or alone in my practice room. Look for tone prints for this pedal and listen to them before downloading them to the pedal. Here's an example...

6. dave_bass5

dave_bass5

May 28, 2004
    London, UK.
    Are you talking about the Corona mini (the green one with Corona on it) or something else?
    If the Corona then there are loads of threads about these on here. Plenty of information and tips and tricks. Just get the name right when you do a search.

7. symbolic_acts

symbolic_acts

May 24, 2004
    neighborhood hadrien nerd checking in

he doesn't actually use this chorus, but he DOES use the TCE shaker vibrato with his toneprint at like every gig, probably one of the only major players that actually uses that pedal

8. micguy

micguy

May 17, 2011
    I like my Coronas enough that I have both the mini and standard models. There’s a “walking on the moon” toneprint that I use. Great chorus.

9. I sold my Mini chorus just wasn't my thing. I would like to try a Electric Mistress.