1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC Electronic Pedals "3 for $99" at Guitar Center

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by BlueShox, Nov 21, 2018.

1. BlueShox

BlueShox Registered Turtle Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2007
    West Columbia, SC
    IMG_20181121_070003261.

Haven't found it online but this was in the Black Friday mailer. It's all of the "smorgasbord of tones" pedals, the rehoused behringer units. I have the skysurfer reverb already, which is excellent for the price. I've been eyeing the 3d Dimension chorus and maybe one of the ODs, and now I can throw in a delay or octave just for fun. I know these pedals turn a lot of people off, but the skysurfer is Rock solid and they get bonus points from me for having top mounted inputs.

Skillet likes this.
  2. johnp352

johnp352

Aug 19, 2005
    Chicago
    Endorsing Artist: Rick Turner, GK
    so..it's only the pedals listed in the ad, not all the Behringer line? It's strange that behringer is sorta competing with itself.

3. BlueShox

BlueShox Registered Turtle Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2007
    West Columbia, SC
    Just for fun, I e-mailed the add to my "Musician's Friend Personal Gear Adviser" (he cold called me from MF last week?) and he told me that MF would match that pricing for any from the line, not just the ones in the add.

johnp352 and lowplaces like this.
  4. lowplaces

lowplaces Got Punch ?

Dec 20, 2015
    Louisville Kentucky
    I got that mailer as well.

I have a lot of empty real estate left on my pedalboard. Must resist:cool:

5. johnp352

johnp352

Aug 19, 2005
    Chicago
    Endorsing Artist: Rick Turner, GK
    Yea the pricing was pretty random..good to know, thanks.