1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TC Electronic Poly Tune Mini Noir, TC SpectraComp Bass Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $69.00
    TC Electronic Polytune 2 Mini Noir w/Box. Very clean overall. There is a scratch on the display screen. You can see at an angle, but it does not block any of the display when you're onstage and tuning. Super precise. I removed the velcro from underneath. Comes with the original box.
    $69.00 Shipped to your Lower 48th US state via USPS Priority Mail with Proper Packaging and Insurance.

TC Electronic SpectraComp Compressor. Very, Very, clean, currently has velcro underneath, that I will remove before shipping. It is a Super user friendly pedal, I have the Ida Nielson /NielsonComp programmed in it from the TC / TonePrint app. All parameters can be changed via your computer and a USB port, or you can just leave it as is or use the default compressor. Sorry, no box or paperwork with this one.
    $69.00 Shipped to your Lower 48th US state via USPS Priority Mail with Proper Packaging and Insurance.

TCPolySpectra.jpg

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. Thangfish

Thangfish ...overly qualified for janitorical deployment...

PP coming your way.

3. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    PM replied

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021