1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC Electronic RH 750 Tweetertone - Just for tweeter or also for my SWR Goliath Horn?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jaco, May 11, 2011.

1. jaco

jaco

Nov 26, 2004
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Hi, i´m playing for several years my beloved SWR Goliath III. Now i´ve bought a TC RH 750 with this special feature, the Tweetertone. Is the Tweetertone a special simulation or a eq that works at a certain freq.? Should i use it to control the highs of my Goliath or shall i use the normal eq to manage the higher freq. as i did it in the past?
    thanx,
    jaco

2. Rick Auricchio

Rick Auricchio Registered Bass Offender

It's more or less a top-end EQ. It controls a roll-of of the highs.

3. GrowlerBox

GrowlerBox

Feb 10, 2010
    Nude Zealand
    If I understand it correctly, it's supposed to emulate the L-pad attenuator on a tweeter. If I had to guess, I would say it was like a low-pass filter with a roll-off slope that changes as you shift the shelving point. I have the RH450, and so have no direct experience with it; I may very well be talking outta my a$$.