1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TC Electronic RH450 amp, with box, complete

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by synterx, Apr 27, 2019.

1. synterx

synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    Price:
    $270
    Used reliably for a few years now, haven't played out for a long time. Bought from Sweetwater, I'm the only user. Includes original box, manual, etc. A long time ago I had the knobs replaced from TC, as everyone was doing it, but honestly, I never had any problems anyway...but they are solid.

I custom rack mounted it for it's entire life. There are some very, very small nicks or something on the side, not sure what that is from, cables being shoved in the case? I have no idea. I mounted it to a rack shelf through the rubber feet. Works 100%, sounds great too. Never, ever, ever needed more power. Used it with two 4x10, and most often a Genz NeoX 212. What a killer, light combo that made.

Selling the footswitch separately, as maybe someone would want just that. If both bought at once, I'll make a better deal.

Shipped via UPS Ground, lower 48 USA only. Thanks.

Attached Files:

• rh2.jpg
      rh2.jpg
      File size:
      61.8 KB
      Views:
    • rh7.jpg
      rh7.jpg
      File size:
      72.1 KB
      Views:
    • rh8.jpg
      rh8.jpg
      File size:
      71.1 KB
      Views:
    • rh4.jpg
      rh4.jpg
      File size:
      108.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 26, 2021