1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD TC Electronic RH450 & RS210 Rig (+ extras)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by njarrett, Dec 18, 2017.

1. njarrett

njarrett

Aug 19, 2012
    Philadelphia, PA
    Price:
    Hey! For sale is a TC Electronic RH450 & RS210 in great shape. Includes TC cab cover, TC head bag, and RC4 footswitch - everything you need!

Purchased in May 2017. This rig sounds fantastic - loud, clean, and really punchy. Cab handles a low 'B' with ease. Gigged it with a cover band and found the tuner to be extremely handy and the compressor organic and musical. Presets are perfect for multiple bass guitars and/or a bass synth.

Head is like-new with minimal wear (from leaning my bass against it). Cab has a small chip on the front left side. The coating scratches pretty easily, but I've made an effort to take care of it. Only selling because I'm in a rock band and prefer something a little more old school.

Asking $700. Local pickup in Philadelphia only. Thanks!

00a0a_2IovErv1Skm_600x450 (1). 00H0H_bjeFmzEoL9C_600x450. 00R0R_kSDatRArWAU_600x450 (1).

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    Wstrindade likes this.
  2. FenderCharles

FenderCharles Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Raleigh North Carolina
    Pm'd