1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC Electronic RH750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by LowEndWooly, Oct 12, 2013.

1. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Had it for a while, bought from GC. Awesome amp, lots of tonal choices. Features are great: tuner, mute, headphone, fx loop, single string compression, tweeter tone, tube emulator, 3 band eq with frequency adjustment, 3 presets..

only thing wrong are the scratches on the bottom due to the cab handle (didn't realize it was scratching it until recently.. doi.)

Selling in order to change my rig up a bit.

FINAL PRICE AT $650!! Come get it!

2. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    couple pics..

Attached Files:

3. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    now the bad..

Attached Files:

4. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    great amp with tons of potential to the right person! Price drop to $750. Can't go much lower on this baby! Send me an offer. Trades are open, I love gear.

5. Tone hammer 500??

6. Ebelow

Ebelow

Jul 27, 2008
    Campbell, CA
    .also it has a stellar transformer balanced DI and a recording output DI with the high definition audio! Free bump!

7. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    the TH is a sweet piece, but I just got a streamliner 600 that I'm really digging right now. Thanks, though.

Ebelow, thanks!

8. 3rdcurve

3rdcurve Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Sullivan, MO
    GK mb800?

9. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    sorry, I should have said that I'm not too interested in amps, unless it is something like a Mesa Boogie carbine or something.

Also, I put this up on ebay, so if it doesn't sell here soon, it'll be gone for good. I'd rather sell to a fellow TBer.

10. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    Final price drop bump. Ebayer sharks will eat this up at the end of the week, better hurry!

11. PM'ed