1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD TC Electronic RS210 ***Dirt Cheap***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gully_jones, Nov 10, 2017.

1. gully_jones

gully_jones Stone cold groovy man Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2012
    Mississippi
    Price:
    $175
    ***SOLD***

$175 + actual shipping costs to the lower 48

This TC Electronics RS210 was purchased new in March 2013. Used but not abused. Now for the but. ***FULL DISCLOSURE*** I put this in storage a little over a year ago in the world's dustiest storage facility. The person I shared the storage locker with decided this didn't need to be covered so they took the moving blanket I had covering it and used it for god knows what. So when I took it out of storage it was filthy. I've cleaned it up the best I could but there are some dirt spots on the speaker cones I am not going to attempt to clean. You can't really see them with the grill on. I've played it and everything works and sounds as it should. These pics were taken in the last couple of days. I can provide additional pics upon request. Please contact with any questions you may have. Contact me for a shipping quote. No trade offers please. Paypal only and no international shipping.

FROM TC Electronics website:
    RS210 Tech Specs
    Dimensions: [​IMG] W x H x D 356 x 664 x 356mm
    [​IMG]
    Weight: [​IMG] 21 kg / 46 lbs
    [​IMG]
    Power handling: [​IMG] 400 Watt
    [​IMG]
    Enclosure: [​IMG] 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
    [​IMG]
    Surface treatment: [​IMG] ‘Anti-skid’ dual component surface
    [​IMG]
    Porting: [​IMG] Rear porting
    [​IMG]
    Woofer: [​IMG] Eminence custom 10"
    [​IMG]
    Tweeter: [​IMG] Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
    [​IMG]
    Tweeter adjustment: [​IMG] L-pad (off - 0dB)
    [​IMG]
    Impedance: [​IMG] 8 Ohm
    [​IMG]
    Harold Johnson. Harold Johnson-2. Harold Johnson-3. DSCN0823.JPG DSCN0824.JPG

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017