1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TC Electronic RS212 for sale only.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by engedi1, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. engedi1

engedi1 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    I am selling my excellent condition RS212. This is the 8ohm 400 watt cab. This has been a great cab but I am going in a new direction and need to clear up some funds. This cab will be shipped conus only in the orignal tc box that I have held on to this whole time . I will also include the official tc cover. Price is $395 plus shipping. I will post pics later tonight. In good shape but is scuffed a bit which is impossible to avoid with this cab which has the older finish.

2. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    OK, after some reflection I have decided to pay for 1/2 the shipping. I estimate approxiamately $50 to ship to most of the country via USPS parcel post, so I will contribute $25 to shipping. Posting pics tonight I promise!

3. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Here are the pics! http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m611/kevinandgladys/TC 212/
    The only actually ding is on the back. This cab is from the first year of production of this series, and has the older, gray finish that scuffed easily, you can see some of the scuffing in the photos. That is par for the course with these cabs. It is fully 100% functional, it has been my main cab for a year and has never failed me. Tweeter is in good working order as is the tweeter control.

4. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    pics added too late last night bump!

5. engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Sold! To local pro David spicher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.