SOLD TC Electronic RS212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassclef04, Aug 2, 2019.

1. bassclef04

bassclef04 Bass and Beyond! Gold Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Bronx, NY
    Price:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    Jeff K and TNCreature like this.
  2. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    I have two of these. I liked them a lot as soon as I got them. But I like them even MORE the longer I have them!

eJake and bassclef04 like this.
  3. bassclef04

bassclef04 Bass and Beyond! Gold Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Bronx, NY
    I would keep the RS212 but a friend of mine is selling both his RS210s for a steal and i want them.

speyer and Jeff K like this.
  4. I ran a stack of RS210's for a while with my Mesa WA. Surprisingly great sounding rig at the price point. Great value in these RS cabs IMHO! GLWTS

bassclef04 likes this.
  5. From the "for what it's worth department"...

I have two RS212 cabs on Auralex isolation risers with the current issue RH450, like Nick Beggs of Steven Wilson's band.

I cannot say enough great words about what TC Electronic has done with this amp system. I know ya need to treat the amp with care (like I always do with any amp) and the cabinets don't look exactly like you expect because somehow some type of Danish Modern/Bang & Olufsen European Union vibe made its way into the boxy world of Rock and Roll, standing end to end so ya sound better and potentially take up less space. All crazy talk!

51 lbs. You can pick them up, toss them in the backseat and not need to see a Chiropractor the other days you are not gigging!

Do yourself a favor...live a little...buy this cabinet...it sounds absolutely fabulous!

bassclef04 likes this.