1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC Electronic RS410

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Murph_Orpheus, Oct 10, 2010.

1. So I read on here recently that this cab has gone down in price quite drastically, is it worth checking out? Or is there a reason it's gone down in price??

2. No one?

3. The reason it has gone down in price is probably because they are not selling. The reason they are probably not selling is because a) they are heavy and b) they are 8ohms.

I love my RS210. If you don't mind the weight, and have a head that puts out enough juice at 8ohms to generate the volume you need, they are a great deal.

4. I wonder if the RS210 will come down in price too seeing as they seem to be priced roughly the same as an RS410 right now.

5. My guess is, they are selling quite well, so probably not.

6. jayman121

jayman121 Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2003
    The RS 410 is probably the best sounding 4X10 I've used up to this point. Very solid sounding because of a lot of internal bracing which does make the cab heavier. No neo speakers here so that's a plus sound wise. Had an Epi UL410 with neos but it had a low mid hump that I didn't like, not sure if it was the speakers or cab. It was very light (57 lbs.) and loud but I like the sound of the RS410 much better. For me it's worth the extra weight to get a solid full sounding cab. Works excellent with my Staccato '51. This setup gets plenty loud for most gigs. For more coverage I just add my RS210 to the stack. They are priced at a very competitive rate in the $600-$700.00 range I think. If you can try one out it's worth listening to.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021