1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TC Electronic SpectraComp Bass Compressor Pedal - Mini Multi-Band Compression - TC Electronics

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sludgetail, Mar 18, 2019.

1. sludgetail

sludgetail Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Price:
    $56.00
    Selling my TC Electronic SpectraComp with OEM box, case candy, docs, etc.

This little beauty has had limited use in the studio. Never attached to anything. Beautiful compressor options and a world of tonal choices care of the TC Toneprint App. Watch the video, it's a multi-band compressor with 1 knob.

Best price on the net, includes box, case candy and all documentation. Has been loaded with the latest version of the firmware for your pleasure.

Selling a bunch of pedals that are sitting in their boxes like-new in my mic closet; I figured I'd let them go make beautiful music out there instead of wasting away in a dark box.

Pedals ship standard First Class Mail same (business) day and I pack 'em right!

Sold as-is TESTED & PLAYS 110% PERFECT.

Watch videos, do your research and go play one new then buy this one, but pls don't test pedals on my dime, thanks.

Been selling on eBay and Reverb for decades - check those links for my 100% feedback.

Also Selling (run a search):
    1. Audere Preamp / Like New
    2. Aguilar 5J-HC Pickups / Like New - FULL LEADS
    3. TC Electronic SpectraComp Bass Compressor

IMG_8427.JPG
    IMG_8436.JPG IMG_8435.JPG IMG_8433.JPG IMG_8432.JPG IMG_8431.JPG IMG_8430.JPG IMG_8428.JPG IMG_8434.JPG IMG_8437.JPG

2. darkbass

darkbass Gold Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2006
    NYC
    Pm’d

3. sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Hang tight for me, there's one guy who msg'd, giving him a chance to respond; if I don't hear back in the next couple hours, you're next in line.
    email sent. thx

4. sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    SOLD - thanks to everyone who msg'd.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021