1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

TC Electronic Spectracomp toneprint help?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by CauliColin, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Hi guys,
    I'm wanting to use the toneprint feature on my Spectracomp to turn the compressor into a hpf/lpf kind of deal, is there any way I can rejig the toneprint to get this kind of deal?

Or at least in general, are there any threads for any TB user's settings for the toneprint? Right now I'm just using the artist toneprints, but I'm tempted to dive deeper.
    Thanks!

2. bassmusic17

bassmusic17

Jan 15, 2011
    Yeah you can edit and tweak it in the tone print editor software. You can set frequency ranges and should be able to get it to do what ya want. I had the same idea a while back but found a TonePrint that I use much more effectively for other uses.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021