1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TC Electronic Spectracomp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Ethan117, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Ethan117

Ethan117 My instrument makes people jiggle. Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Price:
    $65
    Well, I finally went for an Empress, so the ol' Spectracomp needs a new home.

This comp is a knob twiddler's dream - editing toneprints with your computer gives you dozens of editable parameters and the ability to assign what the knob controls. I usually ended up assigning master volume (preserving unity gain) and blend (20% to 80% through the knob's range) which worked wonderfully.

This unit has a small nick and scuff on the front right corner. The second picture shows how small these are - I didn't even notice them until I looked for cosmetic issues.

I'm asking $65 via PayPal, and I'll ship USPS priority anywhere in the CONUS. Full shipping list: Spectracomp, original box, TC Electronic sticker, rubber feet, and USB to micro-USB cable (for interfacing with computer). The first picture shows all of these items.

PM me with any questions or otherwise, and thanks for looking!

full?d=1507042966.jpg

full?d=1507042966.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017