1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD TC Electronic Sub N Up Octave Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Brian Dupre, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Brian Dupre

Brian Dupre

Jun 16, 2017
    Price:
    $95
    I'm selling both my TC SubN'Up as well as a One Control Black Minimal Looper. Both have only been used in my home studio and are in mint condition. Bear in mind that they are sold without power supplies, so you'll need to supply your own (the companies sell them without power supplies). They work great for me on a Godlyke 9V power supply.
    I'm asking $95 for the SubNUp, $40 for the One Control. These prices include shipping.
    I'm not looking for any trades, Paypal only, ContUS only. Please PM with any questions!

Attached Files:

2. Joe Ty

Joe Ty Supporting Member

Sorry for the dumb question but does that looper pedal actually record/repeat the signal or just route the signal chain through two different loops of effects?

3. Brian Dupre

Brian Dupre

Jun 16, 2017
    It's two loops to put your effects in, not a looper as in a recorder pedal.

4. Joe Ty

Joe Ty Supporting Member

Thanks, that's what I thought. Thinking that could solve my problem of my Octaver not playing nice with his brothers and sisters.

5. Brian Dupre

Brian Dupre

Jun 16, 2017
    The SubNUp is on hold pending payment.

6. Brian Dupre

Brian Dupre

Jun 16, 2017
    It might, but the two loops are I believe in series, so it'll isolate the octaver, but only if the second loop is off.

7. Brian Dupre

Brian Dupre

Jun 16, 2017
    SubNUp is sold, but looper still available.

8. Joe Ty

Joe Ty Supporting Member

I'll buy the looper. Shoot me your email addy.

Thanks!

9. Brian Dupre

Brian Dupre

Jun 16, 2017
    Both pedals are sold.