1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC Electronics cheaper pedals, the chorus pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gary mitchell, Nov 25, 2018.

1. I was wondering if anyone has tried this chorus pedal on bass yet, TC Electronics cheaper line of pedals, I have the shy surfer reverb its okay on bass. shopping.

2. Frodolicious

Frodolicious

May 29, 2018
    Omaha, NE
    It's based off the Boss Dimension, which will sound different from a standard chorus pedal. I'm sure it will sound cool, but hard to say unless you can try it out on your own

3. alack

alack

Nov 20, 2000
    Florida
    I was tempted thanks to GC's 3 for $99 Black Friday deal on that line of pedals. The one I really wanted to try is the Nether octave pedal. Picking out two others was the problem. The 3rd D looks like a good option, but I worried about low end loss and I use a chorus so infrequently. So I opted to skip it.

4. Sunset Shalom

Sunset Shalom

May 9, 2016
    It sucks that the TC clone is mono, though for the price it's still cool. Also I don't think the dimension chorus sounds a ton different necessarily, it just has the unique 4 modes with no controls layout. There are also a few versions.

5. I have tried a few other TC pedals on bass and they worked okay, i called them one time they said their pedals would work on any instrument