1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC Electronics Classic 450 with Schroeder?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by no-logic, May 1, 2010.

1. Is anyone driving Schroeder cabs with the Classic 450? I have one coming and have a 1210L and a 1215L. Just wondering how they match.

2. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Contact user KJUNG.

3. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
  4. Thanks! But I don't see that combination there.

5. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Sorry I got confused, the video is with the Markbass amps,
    here it is anyways:

http://www.youtube.com/kjungbass#p/u/9/cDnlGSqQu5w

You should contact him, he as a lot of experience with TC & Markbass amps and Schroeder cabs.

6. Will do. Thanks for your help!

7. I have TC Classic and Schroeder 1212 (standard version, not light). It is less aggressive combination than TC+2*112 Mesa PH I had before, it has more midrange, smoother hiend and maybe tighter lowend. It is very natural sounding, LOT of power. I think it matches really good, but you can't expect something like Miller's sound and it's relatives. If you like sound of TC Classic, then you will like combination with Schroeder, it has something to do with that "vintage" and "Ampegish" sound everyone is expecting from this Classic TC. I can surely recommend it.

[​IMG]