1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC Electronics G-Major Guitar Processor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Jackson E, Jun 5, 2007.

1. This is an amazing rack mounted processor. I've had it for a few years and it has some wear on it, but still works perfectly. The worst issue with it is both of the secondary knobs are missing. You can still easily turn the parts they were mounted to and it functions correctly, the knobs themselves just aren't there anymore. This is the reason I'm selling it so cheap. $175 plus shipping takes it. These go on Ebay for over $250, $400 on Musicians Friend and list for $600. Like I said this is an amazing guitar processor that works perfectly. (It works great on bass as well, I used the reverbs for my fretless)

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021