1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD TC Electronics RH450 and RS210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by almorgan76, Jun 27, 2017.

1. almorgan76

almorgan76 Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2012
    Price:
    A nice rig for sale. Neither piece has ever been out of the studio or pushed hard. Still in great shape. Would prefer to keep the set together. I am willing to discuss meeting half way from Central Illinois but I don't have the means to ship the cab.

Attached Files:

2. almorgan76

Mar 22, 2012
    Bump!

3. craigie

craigie

Nov 11, 2015
    calgary
    I have this setup and it kills! I use an Eden 212XLT mainly though. This head sounds fantastic and has a ton of features. Just be aware there is a low pass filter which makes it sound more old school. Love love love it.

4. almorgan76

Mar 22, 2012
    I have really liked it too. I find myself turning knobs as often as playing notes with it though. At the end of the day I want do go a different direction. What Low Pass Filter?

5. NiShrubberyMan

NiShrubberyMan

Nov 17, 2012
    Is the insert pre/amp plugs like an effects loop? Or am I confused.

6. almorgan76

Mar 22, 2012
    Is this what your talking about?

Attached Files:

7. almorgan76

Mar 22, 2012
    On hold pending Payment.

8. craigie

craigie

Nov 11, 2015
    calgary
    No. The low pass filter is baked in to the sound. I'm just quoting what I've read here on TB. I'm not sure I notice it specifically and I almost always play with tone at zero anyway. I just notice it sounds goood.