1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TC Electronics RS212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Barisaxman, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barisaxman

Barisaxman Gold Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Been flip-flopping on this, but I'm going to go ahead and sell/trade my RS212. I've had it for just shy of 2 years, purchased new from the local music shop for $649. This is one of the original cabinets with the grey textured finish. It has been gigged, so its scuffed up...but the nice thing is you can shoot it with a new coat of paint and have it looking brand new again. I'll post pictures tonight. This is a great sounding 2x12 in a small footprint. I got rid of my micro head in favor of my Mpulse/SVT410HLF and am looking to get something different for smaller rooms.

Looking for $325 shipped. Open to trades and offers...Thanks

2. Youngspanion

Youngspanion Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2003
    Staten Island, NY
    PMed

3. Barisaxman

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Replied, bumping and now pics :) Just an FYI...the textured finish on these cabs show every knick, scrape, etc. The ONLY ding that went through the finish is above the handle one side, and you can see it clearly in the picture. The rest are finish scuffs, which I probably could have avoided by purchasing a slip cover (you know what they say about hindsight). Again, great sounding cab.

Let me know if there are questions

Attached Files:

4. Barisaxman

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    And the side pics...

5. Barisaxman

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Bump + an edit for price drop. Really want to move this.

6. Barisaxman

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    SOLD!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.