1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC RH & TecAmp M212 - good or bad idea?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Thombas, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Hi, I posted this in the RH750 thread, and got underwhelming response ;). Thing I'm considering a TecAmp M212 4 ohm cab (w. ceramic speakers) that I can get a nice deal on. Has anybody tried hooking up the RH750 with one of these? I have no chance of trying before buying, so I'd be interested in any experience about how they pair up. I'm wondering whether the mid emphasis of the amp and (according to what I've heard/read) the cab is too much of a good thing. Thanks!

2. arai

arai Banned

Jul 16, 2007
    Unfortunately it's probably something you will not really know the answer to until you try the amp/speaker combo in action.
    Subjective answers shall follow ;)

3. True! Even so, I absolutely value any input on this :)

4. lax4bags

lax4bags Supporting Member

May 15, 2012
    Alabama
    I just won a rh750 on ebay and I have a tecamp L212 so I will report back!

Thombas likes this.
  5. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts I like bass. And airplanes. Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Please post your detailed thoughts, especially on the cab! I'm this close to ordering a M212 to go with my Puma 900.

6. THANKS, I'll look forward to hear your impressions!
    Thomas

7. lax4bags

lax4bags Supporting Member

May 15, 2012
    Alabama
    Ended up not getting it sorry

8. Shoot, I'm sorry to hear that. I hate it when someone spoils my ebay-fun with a last minute bid ;)
    But thanks anyway,
    Thomas

Edit: I missed the deal on the cab too, so there you go :D

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014