1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TC RS210 vs. K-210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MikeCanada, Sep 3, 2016.

1. MikeCanada

MikeCanada

Aug 30, 2011
    Toronto, ON
    I own an RS410 that I really like, and I have played through a colleague's RS210 a few times and thought it was a really great cabinet. I haven't had a chance to play through the K series at all. Any of the shops around me who carry TC will order either of them in, if I put down a deposit and commit to buying them.

If that is what I have to do I would go with the RS210 that I am familiar with, but if the K series blows it out of the water, they retail 300 CAD cheaper here. I hesitated on buying one a while ago when money was tighter, and now I'm kicking myself because the RS210 has shot up in price significantly.

Has anyone had a chance to A-B these two cabs? Thoughts?

2. MikeCanada

MikeCanada

Aug 30, 2011
    Toronto, ON
    Or to really throw a wrench in my current love for TC, anyone have another 8 ohms 2x10 they have compared to the RS210, or that they can't get enough of? I haven't explored gear a whole lot, and I don't have the luxury of a big shop locally that carries a bunch of stuff I can really have a look at.