1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TC Toneprint - missing default templates

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by radiophonic, Oct 27, 2018.

1. radiophonic

radiophonic

May 9, 2013
    Bit of a weird one but incredibly annoying all the same. I bought a Hall of Fame 2 last week and booted up the toneprint editor on my Mac only to find that all the defaults were missing except those for the SubNUp, SNU mini and the Spectracomp. I therefore have no way of making user prints for the pedal. The twist is that the user prints for my Flashback are present and remain present even if I delete the app and cache items and reinstall from scratch. There must be another file somewhere containing all this stuff but it seems to be very well hidden. Has anyone experienced this? Or better still have a fix? Obviously there's (still) nothing as useful as a toneprint manual so I've posted on the TC forum but they don't have a great track record of replying to user issues. As a backstop, I've got a 30 day return period on the pedal under EU distance selling rules and I'll return it and get a Polara if I can't get a solution. I'm stuck with the Flashback of course but at least I can edit the existing user toneprints as a workaround.