1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Teacher Needed

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by bassist15, May 12, 2006.

1. bassist15

bassist15

Mar 6, 2006
    Indiana
    Im 15 , been palying for almost years years and it seems ive hit a wall. MY playing becomes to repeptitive and I get frustrated with it anymore. Im self taught and I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any good teachers In Central/Northern Indiana area? I live in a small town and theres only 1 or 2 teachers , none of which ive heard good things about. Thanks for any info

2. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    You can do a search of people here who teach in Indiana.

Click on the Members List link in the blue bar, then click Search Members, then click Advanced search. Then select Indiana in the "Available for Instruction" combo box. I tried this and came back with 16 people here who say they teach in Indiana. If nothing else it's a start.

3. seventai

seventai

May 9, 2006
    where in indiana?

4. bassist15

bassist15

Mar 6, 2006
    Indiana
    I live in Logansport , which is about 1 and 1/2 hours from Indianapolis.

5. seventai

seventai

May 9, 2006
    ouch. i feel your pain man. i'm in lafayette.

are you looking for someone in logansport to teach you or would you be able to travel a bit.

i'm not actively giving lessons at this time, but i will defineately keep my eyes open for ya.

email me at jason@seventai.com if ya want and maybe we can work out what your stuck on