1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Teacher Wanted In Wiltshire, Bath, Bristol Area, ENGLAND

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by johny2shoes, Jul 22, 2008.

1. johny2shoes

johny2shoes

Jul 11, 2008
    Looking for a Bass teacher in the North Wiltshire/Bath area preferably, but will travel to Bristol at a push.

Cheers

2. LowRanger

LowRanger

Dec 24, 2000
    I'm in the USA and not a teacher, but one of my favorite bass players lives in your locale, Peter Hammill. Not technical by any means, but the man has his own approach to everything he plays and I'll give kudos to that.

Isn't Peter Gabriel down the road too?

You live in a blessed locale!:hyper:

3. kreebass

kreebass

Aug 13, 2008
    Hello

I'm a bass teacher and i live in Bath, I would be happy to give you lessons.
    Just a few questions for you;
    What type of bass do you play? (double or guitar)
    What style are you interested in learning (funk, jazz, blues etc.)
    What is your skill level?

Kree

4. johny2shoes

johny2shoes

Jul 11, 2008
    Thanks for the reply.

Well i am a complete beginner but have been intersted in electric bass for a while now. My goals are to eventually get into funk and jazz as well as maybe learn the double bass.

Cheers

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021