1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Team Awesome Fuzz Machine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by OnederTone, Jan 7, 2017.

1. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Price:
    Selling a gently used SmallSound BigSound Team Awesome Fuzz Machine (TAFM)

Great fuzz, I'm just dialing back my fuzz game as I no longer need this much amazing awesome fuzz on my board! I really do love this pedal, I just don't use it for the mellow inde rock I'm starting to play.

Everything works perfectly, velcro on the bottom.

$150 ships it to any US address in the lower 48 states. HI and AK, and international, hit me up and we'll discuss shipping costs.

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg

PS hey check out my new lens!!

freedomryder likes this.
  2. Buszkock

Buszkock

Dec 13, 2015
    New York
    I have this same pedal with the same finish on it.
    To anyone interested I say go for it, the blend knob on this thing helps retain your lows, gives a huge range of tones. Plus the second footswitch engages a noise gate. Mid boost sounds weird on its own but in the mix makes the bass stand forward. I really like this pedal! GLWTS!

freedomryder likes this.
  3. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    and SOLD!

Thanks for Eric....

By the way... everyone knows that there are collective nouns for groups of things: a "murder" of crows, a "gaggle" of geese... a "congress" of baboons... well I now declare a group of 2 or more Eric's to be an "estrada" of Erics.

4. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    Thanks. Turned off the buffer and it sounds like my old one, but with the Awesome gate option. That dude is an artist with solder and wire, no better made pedals out there.

5. Buszkock

Buszkock

Dec 13, 2015
    New York
    Which buffer are you referring to? The mids-boost? I have this same pedal. Noise gate is incredibly useful in a full band setting, especially for songs with tight stops. I just find it improves the tone to my liking a bit too.

6. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    Inside, there are 3 DIP switches to determine whether the input buffer is on or off. This option wasn't there on my earlier version - back then there was no buffer. On the circuit board are written the switch positions for the two options: 1 up, 2&3 down or 1 down, 2&3 up.