1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Team Awesome Fuzz Machine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kbakerde, Feb 1, 2017.

1. kbakerde

kbakerde Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Price:
    $135
    I am looking for a trade mostly. Looking to move my TAFM from Smallsound/Bigsound. Very versatile pedal, I believe the fuzz is based off of a Fuzz Face circuit but I could be wrong. The pedal is really cool, Fuzz and Shape controls let you adjust the saturation of the fuzz and the tone sweep. The Volume is the output of the effected signal. Gain adjust the preamp gain into the Fuzz circuit taking it from a creamier fuzz to a grittier fuzz. Mid's toggle provides a mid boost to cut through more.

The Clean volume let's you blend your fuzz signal with a clean signal. But with a flick of a switch, the gain knob starts to affect and overdrive the clean channel as well as the Fuzz. Giving you tons of options.

I'm looking to trade straight up for either the Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian, or the Stomp Under Foot Civil War. Not interested in any other pedals. If you want to buy the pedal, I'll sell for $135 shipped to CONUS, firm.
    20170106_103529_zpsq3cnfyka_edit_1485968722340_zpsp7afibwt.jpg

blindrabbit likes this.
  2. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    Great price on a fantastic fuzz. Should be gone very soon.

blindrabbit likes this.
  3. Crazy Otto

Crazy Otto

Jan 11, 2016
    Germany
    I mean...that's a great deal.

4. nopalfunk

nopalfunk

Jun 7, 2010
    MX City
    PM'd

5. Jakeman

Jakeman Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2006
    New Orleans, LA
    PM'd if nopalfunk didn't end up going for it...