1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD TecAmp Black Jag 900 with TecAmp Rack Bag - like new!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by funkyjudge, Dec 15, 2016.

1. funkyjudge

funkyjudge Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Langhorne, PA, USA
    Price:
    Here's my final "never thought I'd sell this" thread (for now, anyway). This is a fantastic amp, but I have two other full bass rigs, and I am downsizing, so I need to sell this great Black Jag 900 (NO TRADES, PLEASE)!

This amp has been gigged a few times over the past 16 months that I have owned it, but it has been installed and well-protected in the TecAmp rack bag since a week after I got it. The amp is in mint condition, and everything works perfectly.

Asking $900 delivered (or $875 for a "local" pick-up .... I will drive up to 3 hours from the Philadelphia area to meet with a serious buyer with cash!) This price includes the rack bag and mounting hardware.

If you know about, or have played through one of these TecAmp Black Jag amps, then you know how great they are. In my opinion, this is the "gold standard" among Class D/SMPS amps! Here are the specifications:

Specs:
    - Made in Germany
    - Output RMS: 2 x 300 watts (4 ohms), 2 x 450 watts (2 ohms) / 700 watts
    (8 ohms bridged mode), 900 watts (4 ohms bridged mode)
    - Power Consumption: 1000w
    - Cooling: temperature controlled fan
    - Outputs: Speakon® 1/4” combo connectors
    - Power Section: Class D power amp with separate volume control for CH-A and
    CH-B, bridged mode and +12dB electronic crossover sub-frequency option
    - DI Output: transformer balanced, pre/post switchable
    - Effects: send/receive with volume wet/dry control on back
    - Power Req: switchable 115/230 V
    - Dimensions: width 19 in / height 3.2 in / depth 12.2 in
    - Weight 6.61 lbs

NOTE: I am also selling the Bergantino CN212 cabinet (in mint condition) that is pictured, and I will give a nice "package discount" if you buy both of them!

Please PM me if you have questions or want additional pic's.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  2. More or Les

More or Les Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Long Island, NY
  3. funkyjudge

funkyjudge Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Langhorne, PA, USA