1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Tecamp M212 Classic - 8 Ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Scott McArron, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Scott McArron

Scott McArron Supporting Member

Price:
    I love Tecamp gear!! It sounds awesome and looks beautiful doing it!! I just bought a new sports car and none of my Tecamp cabs will fit in it, so I've got to let them go and get smaller gear that will fit in the trunk.

I have 3 cabs total for sale: S212, M212, and a SuperCab. This ad is for the M212. See my other ads for the other cabs.

It's in nearly new condition as it's always been transported with the cover. Check out the pics. The new market price is, I believe, 799 plus shipping (typically $65 from dealers, IME). Doesn't seem Tecamp makes this model any more, but it is similar to the rebranded Eich 212M. It comes with a Tecamp cover ($69 new). That's $933 new. However, the zipper is broken on one side of the cover, so I'm throwing this in for free! It can probably be easily fixed with a little know-how. I'm letting this go for $625 SHIPPED TO THE US OR EUROPE!

Will trade ONLY for Bergantino HDN210 or B|AMP plus cash from me, of course. Nothing else, so please don't offer.

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

(that little dark spot on top is a very temporary wet spot where I used a rag to quickly wipe off some dust, didn't catch that before taking the pic, sorry!)
    C3UsXO.
    2T9blK.
    e6UGEn.
    Pu5l8Y.
    Additional info: I'm in a unique position working support for the US military in Kaiserslautern, Germany. I have both a US shipping address (APO address) and a local German address. Shipping to and from the US address is the same cost as shipping to or from New York (that's where the military picks up the charge of shipping overseas). One caveat for US buyers that you should be aware of: it takes about a month for bigger items like speaker cabs to travel overseas. Anywhere in the EU ships as normal through DHL.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    mrpatrick54 and bassbooty like this.