1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Tecamp M212 Classic - 8 Ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Scott McArron, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Scott McArron

Scott McArron Supporting Member

Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    My Location:
    Germany
    I love Tecamp gear!! It sounds awesome and looks beautiful doing it!! I just bought a new sports car and none of my Tecamp cabs will fit in it, so I've got to let them go and get smaller gear that will fit in the trunk. It's the perfect combination with a TecAmp Puma 900 (let me know if you're interested in that as I will have one up for sale soon!)

It's in nearly new condition as it's always been transported with the cover. Check out the pics. The new market price is, I believe, 869 Euro. Doesn't seem Tecamp makes this model any more, but it is similar to the rebranded Eich 212M. It comes with a Tecamp cover, but the zipper is broken on one side of the cover, so I'm throwing this in for free! It can probably be easily fixed.

I'm letting this go for only 600 Euro! I prefer local pickup in Kaiserslautern, Germany 67655. I'd be willing to drive a couple hundred kilometers for delivery as I need an excuse to travel around a bit. :) I'd be willing to entertain shipping in the EU if we split the cost.

Will trade ONLY for Bergantino HDN210 or B|AMP plus cash from me, of course. Nothing else, so please don't offer.

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

(that little dark spot on top is a very temporary wet spot where I used a rag to quickly wipe off some dust, didn't catch that before taking the pic, sorry! You can see it's not in any of the other pics)
    C3UsXO.
    2T9blK.
    e6UGEn.
    Pu5l8Y.